Our Covid 19 booking policy for winter season 20/21
We want you to be able to book your holiday with us in complete confidence. We have therefore implemented the following special booking conditions for season 20/21. If, at the time your booking is due to start, you are unable to take your holiday for any of the below stated reasons we will offer you a 75% refund and a 25% credit (or if you prefer to defer your holiday completely a 100% credit), which will be valid for a booking up until 1st May 2022.
Valid reasons for cancelling will be as follows:
- If the FCDO (UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office) advises against travel (including non-essential travel to France) or similar restrictions are introduced by the equivalent governing body in your country of residence (as listed on your booking).
- If travel restrictions are put in place in France (including French border closure) or Meribel preventing you from travelling to the booked property.
- If the resort of Meribel closes due to restrictions implemented by the French government or any other local or public authority.
- If you have to quarantine for more than 24 hours upon arrival in France.
- If we have to close Chalet Bartavelle to due to national or local restrictions relating to Covid-19
Covid-19 cancellation terms
The Covid-19 booking policy is for whole bookings only and the agreement is with the lead booking name only.
One or more of the above listed valid reasons for cancellation must be in place on the date that your booking with us is due to start.
Our Covid-19 cancellation conditions are valid until the day your booking starts however should Covid-19 have any impact upon your booking once you have arrived in the resort there will be no refund due.
Any other reason will not be considered a valid reason for cancelling in relation the above covid-19 booking conditions.
Please see our full terms and conditions here